Prospective authors are invited to submit the Paper (in English only) according to the template. It must be structured such that the Program Committee will be able to understand the originality and the value of the work.
Suggested Frame of the Paper:
• State of the art (shortly). Clearly indicate the problem’s importance and existing approaches for its solving. Formulate main goal (objectives) of your research.
• Outline your solution. How did you do it? Bring out what is unique in your method and/or approach.
• Describe advantages and disadvantages of your method and/or approach.
• Present results of the experimental research (shortly) to verify the proposed method and/or approach.
• Conclude what main outcomes achieved, and mention the future work.
Please use the Manuscript Template while preparing your Paper as well as Camera Ready paper:
The reports publication in a special issue of the Scientific Book "Advanced Manufacturing Technologies", ISSN 1313-4264. This book is refers to: Tech Library - Hanover, Germany; Library of the Russian Academy of Sciences - Sankt Petersburg; Library of the State University of Balti – Moldova, National Library of the Republic of Bulgaria and the Library of the National Centre for Information and Documentation - Bulgaria.
All materials will be published in the Proceeding till October 19, 2018.
The selected papers of AMT’2018 will be considered for publication in issue of the Scientific Journal “Archives of Mechanical Technology and Materials” with ISSN 2450-9469 (Poznan University of Technology and Commission of Machine Building of the Polish Academy of Sciences). The Journal “Archives of Mechanical Technology and Materials” (https://www.degruyter.com/view/j/amtm) is covered by the following services: CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure), DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals), EBSCO (relevant databases), EBSCO Discovery Service, Google Scholar, Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST), Microsoft Academic and more.